Kestrel Insights brings automated polygons directly to the Motive API & Motive User Interface. What exactly does that mean? It means that, while you’re sleeping, KI data is working tirelessly to keep your geofences as up-to-date as computationally possible. Simply upload a location or address to your Motive tenant, and Kestrel does the rest.
Kestrel Insights’ new integration with Motive reflects a shared vision where innovation, accuracy, and automation converge. By leveraging Motive’s robust open APIs, Kestrel was able to seamlessly bring a brand new turnkey integration to all Motive end users. The creation of this integration not only reinforces our dedication to staying at the forefront of technological advancements but also highlights our commitment to delivering solutions that truly resonate with the evolving needs of freight and fleet users within the supply chain.
Marketplace Integration Overview:
Ensuring that you never need to rely on the inaccuracies of circular geofences and that you (or someone on your team) never need to manually draw a polygon ever again!
Also, here’s a quick video that demonstrates how this integration works in real-time 👇
Where Motive customers find the most value and ROI:
- Offset manual effort -> The ROI on this is simple: Stop paying a fully burdened employee to draw geofences! The economies of scale just don’t make sense.
- Increase accuracy -> No more false arrivals or departures. Build backend data that you can trust, and unlock the ability to make strategic business decisions.
- Maximize your SaaS ROI -> It’s no secret that ELD and telematic platforms cost a pretty penny. The old saying “outputs are only as good as your inputs” rings truer than ever in the world of telematics. We realize KI is an upsell — the good news is that immediate ROI and long-lasting results are easily attainable. Let us show you how!
- Enjoy robust coverage -> The power of automation means KI can easily support hundreds of thousands of location requests, providing precise polygons that would take years to draw manually. Don’t worry, KI also offers pricing plans that make sense for smaller customers as well.
I already have a telematics solution, are you replacing them?
- Not at all. We’ve built integrations to leading telematics platforms like Motive so that you can access our automated polygon geofences within your existing tech stack. Your team gets to continue with business as usual — but with access to the many benefits of advanced geofencing.
What if I want to continue leveraging circles for some use cases?
- Not a problem. By leveraging “groups,” we’re able to discern between geofences that need to be processed by our system and others that should remain circular.
What if I don’t have an address or lat/long?
- No worries, Kestrel has the ability to source net new locations. Some examples include “Every Loves Travel Stop in Wyoming” and “Home Depot DCs in the Western United States.” The possibilities are endless!
Why should I invest in polygons?
- Without a polygon geofencing strategy in place, you leave yourself and your company vulnerable to a gamut of problems: false arrivals, dirty backend data, and triggers/workflows that you can’t trust, just to name a few.
I’m too small of a company.
- That’s not the case. Kestrel offers flexible pricing plans for companies of all sizes, not to mention everyone can benefit from the capabilities of polygon geofences, big or small!
- There’s no better time than NOW. The longer you wait, the more time you’ll lose in forming a foundation that will become a pillar of your fleet and freight operations.
How easy is it? Turnkey?
- 100% tech-free. Don’t worry about API calls, data formatting, or KML files. Leave that up to us, and focus your energy on what you do best — managing fleets and freight.
For the better part of a decade, Motive (formerly KeepTruckin) has set the industry standard in bringing the trucking industry online. By building technology that improves the safety and efficiency of the businesses that keep the economy moving forward, Motive was built for the builders, growers, makers, and movers who work tirelessly to serve their customers and communities.
The importance of collaboration cannot be overstated, serving as a catalyst for innovation, fostering growth, and staying agile in the face of constant change — the only real certainty in our industry. Businesses are recognizing that the challenges and opportunities presented by the digital age demand a collaborative mindset. By partnering with like-minded organizations, Kestrel Insights leverages complementary strengths, shares expertise, and collaboratively addresses the complex needs of our mutual end users.
Kestrel always keeps innovation at the forefront of our vision and roadmap. The KI product team aims each day to bring you the latest and greatest from both our product offering and the Motive API. Rest assured that we’re always fully focused on leveraging geofencing data to the greatest extent and maximizing all opportunities for improvement.
You can now add Kestrel Insights’ automated polygon geofences to your Motive user interface. You don’t need to worry about API calls, data formatting, or KML files. Simply connect KI’s solutions to your existing Motive instance, and unlock the power of advanced polygon geofencing for your supply chain.
At Kestrel Insights, we’re on a mission to make our geofencing solutions available natively across all leading ELD, telematics, and track-and-trace platforms through the use of open APIs. By building our solutions into Motive, we’re able to make the transformative power of modern geofencing available to a huge new audience of fleet management and supply chain professionals. We couldn’t be more excited to offer you this solution within the Motive UI.
This new integration is yours to explore – getting started is easy. Reach out to email@example.com directly or book a demo with us at www.kestrelinsights.com. You can also find us on LinkedIn.